[Clfs-dev] CBLFS - Fribidi

Joe Ciccone jciccone at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 05:09:44 PDT 2009

db m wrote:

> That...I didn't think of, but it does seem to be how other folks are handling
> this. Someone might check the attached file for sanity - it's lifted from a
> fedora diff and seems to work 'as expected' here (with fribidi-0.19.2). My
> next silly question is what is the best way to get it into the wiki....as a patch,
> or just plain text on the CBLFS fribidi page?

Check out my attached updated version. It has some error handling in it
so that if the pkg-config command fails to execute it returns the proper
return value. So if configure is trying to execute this to find out
cflags, and it fails to execute, it wont use fribidi. Since any time one
of these conditions fails the output couldn't be trusted.

As for uploading it to the wiki. Upload it like any other file:

http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/Special:Upload

The use Special:FilePath to identify it.

Eg, http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/Special:Filepath/fribidi-config