[Clfs-dev] How are recent mips clfs recent status?

Cheng Renquan crquan at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 00:03:05 PDT 2009

Hello, Joe Ciccone and other developers,

  How are mips/mips64/mips64-64 going well? And I found sysroot method
remains in the lack of mips, someone could give some pointers on how
to start mips sysroot? Thanks,

  Recently I obtained one Loongson2F board, made by China Institute of
Computing Technology, which is MIPS-III compatible, plus some
specially add-on instructions, it already runs debian mips little
endian well, but I want to compile a multilib system from scratch to
support both N64 and N32,

--
Cheng Renquan