[Clfs-dev] 32-bit multi-lib bclfs librsvg build fails on ps3

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Fri Jan 16 05:39:00 PST 2009

On Fri, Jan 16, 2009 at 02:40:20PM +0400, John Frankish wrote:

> I tried your suggestion and the Makefile produced is full of
> references to /usr/lib64 (and -m64)
>
> John
http://cblfs.cross-lfs.org/index.php/Xorg7/Utilities in particular
the Multilib 32Bit part.  Your ps3 is sufficiently different that it
might need different treatment, but the brute-force sed I put in
there, plus the test for xmkmf, are how I fixed my G5.

 I suggest you start by running the test for xmkmf, then make the
sed and retry.  You may want to also run the test for USE_ARCH=64
after fixing 32 to be sure that is ok.

ĸen