[Clfs-dev] CBLFS -- query about cmake & qt4

db m myheadblewoff at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 8 08:17:11 PDT 2009

> Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2009 11:04:09 +0100
> From: macros_the_black
> To: clfs-dev
> Subject: Re: [Clfs-dev] CBLFS -- query about cmake & qt4
>
> db m wrote:
>> Greets,
>>
>> I just stumbled across a package (lmms) that uses the cmake
>> build system for compilation - the package requires qt4, but
>> cmake fails to find the qt4 qmake binary...

<>

>> i've put off touching the wiki on this, and instead air the situation
>> here hopeful of some advice with this....anyone have any ideas?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Don

Martin wrote;

> Have you tried setting DESIRED_QT_VERSION=4 on the command line i.e
> -DDESIRED_QT_VERSION=4//
> //that should in principle invoke FIND_PACKAGE(Qt4) and then set the
> appropriate variables

Nope....I tried it anyway, but I'd already discovered this was being called --
it's actually FIND_PACKAGE(Qt4 required) that's failing.

...I'm not sure exactly what's at play yet - I'll have to troll through the
findqt4.cmake control file a little later and see if I can spot it. I do know
cmake is checking /opt/qt4/bin/qmake and failing, what is unclear is
whether this is because that's just a symlink to /usr/bin/multiarch_wrapper,
or something else I can't immediately think of right now..

  Regards,

     Don