[Clfs-dev] glibc-2.9 for arm compilation failures and fixes

Joe Ciccone jciccone at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 12:20:24 PDT 2009

Lukasz Janyst wrote:
> Hi there,
>
>    I see glibc compilation problems while compiling for ARM. The
> problems and the solutions are described here:
>
>    http://www.nabble.com/arm-linux-compilation-failure-and-possible-fix-td19229074.html
>    http://sourceware.org/ml/libc-ports/2008-12/msg00011.html

I rediffed some old  Glibc patches that were for 2.7, they are virtually
the same as the two links you posted. I hadn't had a chance to test the
arm build yet since glibc was updated.  Expect to see this changed later
this weekend or sometime early next week. Will also test for similar
issues on the other archs aswell.

I know this is unrelated but I will upload a new perl cross-compile
patch soon aswell.