[Clfs-dev] Cross Linux From Scratch 1.1.0

Joe Ciccone jciccone at gmail.com
Sun Sep 14 06:56:37 PDT 2008

I am very pleased to announce the final release of cross-lfs 1.1.0.

This release supports the following targets:

x86        - 32bit x86
x86_64     - Multilib x86_64
x86_64-64  - Pure64 x86_64
ppc        - 32bit PPC
ppc64      - Multilib PPC64
sparc64    - Multilib Sparc64
sparc64-64 - Pure64 Sparc64

Binutils   - 2.18
GCC        - 4.2.4
Glibc      - 2.7

I've rendered the book and put it in the view directory on the server.
I've also updated the links in the wiki and created a bootscripts
package with the release number. Until the ftp is updated you can find
it here:

http://cross-lfs.org/~jciccone/bootscripts-cross-lfs-1.1.0.tar.bz2

I just would like to say thanks to everyone who put an enormous amount
of input into this release. It may look like I made a lot of commits,
but all of the textual changes came from the community and quite a bit
of the command changes came from bugs that people reported. Without
everyone's input this never would have happened. It took two years at is
it. Lets try to not let that happen again.