[Clfs-dev] CBLFS -- query regarding Gpac

db m myheadblewoff at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 28 18:49:56 PDT 2008

> Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2008 20:03:16 -0400
> From: jciccone
> To: clfs-dev
> Subject: Re: [Clfs-dev] CBLFS -- query regarding Gpac
>
> db m wrote:
> > Greetings,
> >
> > Joe....I notice you deleted the wiki page for the Gpac package some
> > time ago. Just curious as to what or why ...do you happen to remember?
> >
> It was extremely incomplete.

The gpac code or the wiki page?....possibly both I think, as last time I went
near gpac-0.4.x it was a gawd-aweful thing to get to build. Yesterday I was
looking at gpac again, and much has changed there -- a cvs grab of their
latest&greatest seemingly compiled fine without too much trouble ; also,
gpac devs now recommend building gpac from cvs (much like ffmpeg).

Again, I'll give it a close look and testing before I do much else here, I
was also interested if there was much call for this package...ie; I didn't
want to create another gpac page if nobody really wanted it ;-)

Regards,

Don