[Clfs-dev] Can't access LFS

David Broadfoot david at cross-lfs.org
Sat Oct 25 13:17:39 PDT 2008

I am going to take a guess that U are board, and have nothing better to
do. As stated before, this project, CLFS, has NOTHING AT ALL to do with
lfs. The only thing in common is the fact that we use their name in
ours..... that is all. We do not ahve any controll and or contact with
any of them. If U are having probs, then take it up with them. Have U
tryed another connection? If you go to a cofee shop and try it there,
and it works, then U can get an e-mail and flame them.

Dave B