[Clfs-dev] CBLFS - transcode-1.0.5

db m myheadblewoff at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 27 19:38:39 PDT 2008

Greetings,

Instructions for building transcode-1.0.5 include reference to 2 patches ;

http://svn.cross-lfs.org/svn/repos/patches/transcode/transcode-1.0.5-bigdir-1.patch
http://svn.cross-lfs.org/svn/repos/patches/transcode/transcode-1.0.5-lzo2-1.patch

These patches do not exist --- previous versions (for transcode-1.0.4) are sitting
in the repo instead ; these still apply fine to transcode-1.0.5

Rather than edit this page and make versioning information appear disjointed,
can someone with access to the patches repo please check this and perhaps
change filenames as appropriate? If not, let me know and I'll edit the wiki page.

Also, I did notice transcode-1.0.5 compiles fine *without* the '--disable-nuv' switch
indicated....which maybe a hangover of previous transcode releases, or else be one
of those things related to exactly which gcc version people happen to be using. I first
plan to check the transcode binary on a couple of .nuv files to ensure it's all sane and
then go back and edit the wiki -- however, if someone is sure this is related to gcc
versions, please let me know ; it would change what I write in the wiki....

Regards,

Don