[Clfs-dev] CLFS-embedded: uClibc make command.

George Boudreau georgeb at linuxfromscratch.org
Sat Nov 8 08:54:37 PST 2008

Joe,

   I have been using these switches to build my uClibc based toolchains.
It eliminates the large sed needed to modify the .config file and
increases clarity. (combines install w/build)

For CLFS-Embedded builds:

CC="${CC} ${BUILD}" \
make -j1      KERNEL_HEADERS="${CLFS}/usr/include"   \
     SHARED_LIB_LOADER_PREFIX="/lib"       \
        CROSS_COMPILER_PREFIX="${CLFS-TARGET}-" \

                 DEVEL_PREFIX="/usr/"      \
               RUNTIME_PREFIX="/"          \
                       PREFIX="${CLFS}" \

  all install

The end result is the same as the book so this falls under the category:
  "Style Based Changes"

   regards
     George