[Clfs-dev] book discrepancy

Frank Ianella fjianella at gmail.com
Sun Jul 27 13:58:41 PDT 2008

Hi

This below page indicates the use of gcc-4.2.4-specs-1.patch
http://cross-lfs.org/view/svn/x86/cross-tools/gcc-static.html

This page does not have a link to the above patch.
http://cross-lfs.org/view/svn/x86/materials/patches.html

In stating that gcc-4.2.4-PR31490-1.patch is 'not in the book' was
incorrect. Sorry for that.

Regards