[Clfs-dev] Help cross coimpiling libvorbis to ARM

Joe Ciccone jciccone at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 15:24:32 PST 2008

Sorry I didn't see this sooner. Libtool in the sysroot book is
completely broken right now. Just delete all of the .la files inside of
your sysroot and the problem should even itself out. Also make sure that
no pkg-config or *-config programs aren't passing -L/usr/lib. and if
they are, change them to be the appropriate path. One of the things I've
been planning todo is document building other packages onto the sysroot
book. I have a full xorg build scripted, and I don't believe I had to
change any source code / autoconf macros.