[Clfs-dev] CLFS 1.1.0 Release Plans

Joe Ciccone jciccone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 15:58:02 PST 2008

Well, If you can call this a plan. Here's what I have in mind.

For starters lets stop upgrading packages and work on testing what we
have. I don't want to make a branch just yet, we'd be doubling up on
most of our commits right now anyway.

1) Get all the builds to be stable, including test suites (I can live
with a few non-critical errors).

We can probably keep track of this is a trac ticket. I'll see if i can
throw that together sometime tonight.

2) Iron out the build errors and a bunch of the test suite stuff.

3) Cut a RC and work on explanatory text and package descriptions /
dependencies / what's installed with packages.

I don't know who's available for testing, I know my time is limited but
lets see what we can do. It's been way too long since the last release.