[Clfs-dev] recommended editor for clfs xml files ?

Philippe De Muyter phdm at macqel.be
Tue Feb 5 06:35:49 PST 2008

Hi all,

I try to use clfs-sysroot for a currently unsupported target (a powerpc variant)
and I need to edit/create some xml parts of the book.

I currently use `vi' for that, but I surmise there's a better editor to
use.  Which (xml)editor do you use/recommend.  I work on a linux workstation.
of course.

Thanks

Philippe

PS:
I sent the same message some days ago when I was not subscribed to the list,
and it still waits for approval from a moderator :)