[Clfs-dev] URI for util-linux-ng-2.13.0.1 in CLFS

Andrew Rowland weibullguy at charter.net
Thu Dec 20 19:35:30 PST 2007

You guys probably already know about this, but how exciting for me to
find a potential issue!!!

I just tried to download util-linux-ng-2.13.0.1 using the URI in the
CLFS x86_64 multilib current development version (SVN-20071219).  This
is the URI in the book at trac.cross-lfs.org:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux-ng/v2.13.0.1/util-linux-ng-2.13.0.1.tar.bz2

That path doesn't exist (at least not for me), but this one does:

http://www.kernel.org/pub/linux/utils/util-linux-ng/v2.13/util-linux-ng-2.13.0.1.tar.bz2

I looked at the materials/common/packages.xml file to see what I could
see.  However, not being a DocBook expert, I don't know how this <ulink
url="&util-linux-ng-url;"/></para> actually results in the path printed
in the book so I can't offer a fix.  Sorry.

Happy holidays,

Andrew

--
Andrew "Weibullguy" Rowland